WOO HOO!!
We just found out that we BOTH passed the written test yesterday - and yes we are rejoicing :-). Thank you for your prayers!! Unfortunately we are not done... we now have to take the driving portion of the test next Wednesday. But it is a huge relief to have passed the 1st part - and we are so glad to have a chance to take care of it before our 6 months runs out. (and yes, it's true - procrastination gets you nowhere!)
The test itself was fairly easy - I only had 5 questions that I was iffy on and only 1 that I felt like I sheerly guessed. But we had no idea how we really did - b/c they try to trick you on purpose - and you can only miss 3 to pass. It was a DRAMA to get there - we left an hour and 15 minutes early to drive about 25 minute distance. We got to the right area around 11:40 for a 12:30 test. Well, after driving around for 50 minutes and asking several people for directions, we were sure we were going to miss it b/c we just couldn't find the place. We screeched into the parking lot at 12:32, even doing an extremely illegal u-turn when we realized we were going away from the entrance instead of towards it - yes, the irony is interesting! We RAN through the parking lot, arriving at the proper location puffing and panting. And since this is Spain, they mercifully started 10 minutes late! I still can't really believe we made it. Or that we actually passed :-). But we are thankful!
We'll keep you posted with the final results!
Becca (& Jason)
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I so knew you guys could do it! Just got on your blog to check the update. Great news! Congrats. Praying for the next step!!
CONGRATULATIONS! Will keep praying about part 2!
Super! We'll be praying for you on the next step in the licensing process.
Love,
J/B/C/C
Great job. Riekje was wondering if you took it in English? Spanish? Spanglish? Blessings Richard and Riekje
We took it in English! The translation on our practice tests was horrible, but it was quite a bit better on the actual exam. The driving test is only in Spanish tho.
Congrats! You guys are doing better than I did - I failed the driver's test in Germany the first time I took it.
Hope you passed the driver's portion as well!
Post a Comment