Jetlag is a bear. I´m telling you.
(this is Jason)
I was in the US to be with my dad who was ill. Glad to come. Loved seeing him and helping out a little. Ate at Taco Cabana, Pei Wei and Sonic. Getting fat, but loving the visit.
Madrid being 7 hours ahead of Central Time Zone... I spent the 6 days in the US often feeling like, "I should be in bed right now". For instance, staying awake until 11pm is the same as staying up until 6am. Painful.
Now... I´m back in Madrid and have the worse impact of the timezones. It´s almost 1am here and I´m not tired a bit. I was exhausted a few hours ago when putting Katie to bed... but now I´m WIDE awake. You´d say, "take an ambien". Did that. Still wide awake. Argh!!
So... I figured I´d come downstairs and send a couple work emails and perhaps start a new book. That usually does the trick.
Sleep well!
J
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hang in there, Jas. I am missing you and thinking about you. Thanks for coming.
Love you,
Jenn
Jason, sorry about the jetlag and I hope you readjust fast.
You way understated all that you did for me and I appreciate it all. I am blessed to have you and Jenn (and Becca and Bryan and those super grandkids!).
Thank you, thank you!!! And thanks to Becca and Katie for sharing your time with me.
Get all the rest you can.
Love ya'll,
Dad
Post a Comment