We had a nice day on Saturday, taking it easy in the morning and then enjoying an afternoon at the "Central Park" of Madrid. We're off to church in a few moments, so no time to explain... but here are are a few pics of our day and our friend Dave from Texas. He is visiting for a few days with us (headed to Barcelona today and Athens on Wednesday!). It's been fun to have him here and to share Madrid and Spain with him.
As you'll see... part of the motivation for the day was to get "flat Stanley" out and about. If you don't know who he is... you don't have young kids. :-) These Stanley's are from Alabama (I think) and they had fun seeing Madrid.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Stanley
Jason
5 comments:
Such beautiful pictures -- made me miss you all. Looking forward to your visit soon. Will wait for Katie to explain "flat Stanley". I'm sure it's quite a story. Love to you. Mom
Katie's hair is looking long! She looks so cute in front of the fountain.
I think I may be living under a rock because I have never heard of flat Stanley, but I think it is hilarious that you are holding them in the pictures around town.
We can't wait till you come see us!
What fun pictures! We remember Flat Stanley at our house! How cool that he has made it all the way to Spain!
Cannot wait to see ya'll and spend some time with you.
Sending you hugs and love,
Jenn/Bryan/Candace/Collin
The outing and the pictures look great. The flowers are really beautiful but Katie outshines them.
Good to see Flat Stanley is touring and having fun with you all. I recall them with Candace and Collin. Fun to do.
Looks like Dave is having too much fun...throw him out! haha
Love to you all,
Dad/Rich/Grandpa
Hey Guys,
Just found your blog through the Herrings. Love these pictures of Katie! She's getting so big and her hair is so long! She doesn't look like 4 going on 5! She looks like Sheridan's age...7!
Glad to see you're doing well in Spain!
Greg, Sarah, Sheridan & Colin
Post a Comment