It was a great visit and such an encouragement for us to have a little piece of home with him here. We are quickly getting settled and building a network of friends, but clearly we have a long way to go until this is our "home". It was hard to say goodbye and see him go.
Keeping this post short... it's quarter close and I need to get into the office!
Jason
2 comments:
Jason, Becca & Katie,
Thank you for a wonderful time with you all in Madrid and our journeys to the other places. I am still overwhelmed by all I saw. But the best part was being with you 3 in your new home and meeting some of your friends at church. you are very special to me! I am looking forward to seeing you again in July.
Have a great visit with Marilyn and Toby in April.
Thanks for everything and lots of love,
Dad/Rich/Grandpa
We are still reading about all of your adventures and enjoy knowing what is going on. I need to call or email you! We miss you and I can not believe you have been there as long as you have. Goldenrain Tree is lonely without you......but we are glad you are doing so well. Talk to you soon. Tiffany
Post a Comment