Saturday, March 22, 2008

Rich is here!

Jason's Dad made it safely to Madrid yesterday afternoon.  He flew from Austin>Dallas>Paris>Madrid and had no weather or other problems.  His bags arrived ok... which were 80% filled with stuff for us.  :-)  mmmmmmm, macaroni and cheese...

We went to a great dinner last night at a restaurant in the center of Madrid's historic area, the Plaza Mayor.  The city was PACKED with people for a Good Friday related parade.  We saw a few elements of it as we left the restaurant, but we were all tired and we zipped back home.

Today, we are planning to visit the historic town of Toledo.  It's a beautiful old town and we're looking forward to it!

Jason
P.S.  I returned yesterday from a business trip to Tel Aviv/Haifa Israel.  I had no time to see Jerusalem during the day... so I pulled an all nighter (not kidding) and saw it on Thursday night.  Amazing.  I'll post on it another time.

No comments: