Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Schools

A quick note this evening (on a Spanish keyboard, so excuse any typos!)

Jason is in France today, actually taking the high speed train to Amsterdam this evening! Kinda crazy :-) So I am using the hotel´s computer, which is a bit more difficult. Katie is playing "church" which entails singing and dancing in front of the mirrors in the hotel lobby :-)

I just wanted to ask for prayer for me tomorrow - I am beginning the process of looking at schools for Katie. The trouble seems to be that they start full day school at 3 years old, which doesn´t seem like it will work for us (as in Mon-Fri, 9-4!!). So please pray that I will have wisdom in deciding what is best for her. Also pray for endurance for her - the second meeting is at 7! We´ll see...

Blessings to all of you!
Becca

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'all are doing great at frequently updating the blog! It's fun to keep up to date via internets.Sounds like things are going well. One request - more pics! Keep up the good work!!

Anonymous said...

Becca, I hope the school quest is going well today and that you and Jas will have a clear answer from God about what is the best thing to do for ya'll.
We're praying for you!
Love,
Jenn/Bryan/Candace/Collin

Anonymous said...

Becca,
That seems like a very intense school schedule for pre-school and I understand your concerns. Go with what feels right to you and Jason. Prayers are with you.

The blog is great and so much fun hearing how you are doing and the many new experiences. Katie's comments are so to the point and funny too. Thanks for keeping us informed.

Take some time for fun!

Love to you all,
Rich/Dad/Grandpa