Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hello...we're still here...

Hey there. I'm at work and things are busy, so will keep this short.

We still don't have any baggage (at least as of last night... I haven't talked with Becca today as she has no cell and I'm in the IBM office). My colleagues tell me that the bags from Air France can take 5/6 days, typically. So that's encouraging that we're not the only people who have experienced something like this!

We had a good day on Tuesday with the highlights being completing the application for our permanent VISA's, my ability to go to the office for a few hours and get some work done, and afterwards we met and walked by our new home!

Katie was excited to see the house (it's a Townhome) and when she saw it, she exclaimed, "Hey... I saw this in the picture and now I'm here!" It was cool. We plan to move in on March 1st.

Well... lots of work to do and then a 15 minute walk and 20 mins on the Subway to our hotel... so I should go for now.

love to you all,
Jason

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Still no clothes! ARGHH! Cannot imagine how frustrating that must be for ya'll!
How neat that you can walk by your new home and enjoy being out and about. What's the weather like there?
Love,
Jenn/Bryan/Candace/Collin