Today we:
- sold both our cars (for 5% less than what I was hoping to get for the pair! I'm happy.)
- completed all the paperwork for our new place
- delivered Rusty (our dog) to the Fiorello Family who are graciously caring for him while we're in Spain. Sara Beth, we appreciate YOU and the loving care you'll give Rusty. :-)
- installed a new smoke alarm downstairs (ok, it was a small thing, but needed to get done!)
- packed,packed,packed up more of of our stuff that's not going to Spain.
- a dozen other small things too!
Again, we're close. It seems manageable from here. Pray that the movers are able to pack and move us out tomorrow. We have a lot more stuff than when they first assessed things. Hopefully it's a one day job. If not... we... well... we aren't sure! It'll all work out...
Thanks for praying for us. We can feel it (and the Advil).
Jason (the car guy who owns no cars but is renting a nice new Ford Edge)
4 comments:
I'm glad I could contribute to your long to-do list (smoke alarm) :)
Jas/Becca/Katie,
Have a great flight tomorrow and know that you are in our prayers!
We love you!
Jenn/Bryan/Candace/Collin
Jason, Becca and Katie,
I can't believe all that you have done in this short 2 months time period. Pretty amazing and I hope you will have some time to relax and enjoy each other when you get to Madrid on Sunday! Very exciting and lots of prayers and good wishes as you head out.
Jason not owning a car...that is unusual. Now the fun of shopping for a car in Spain. :-)
Lots of love and hugs for you all,
Dad/Rich/Grandpa
Jason, Becca, and Katie!
We are going to miss you so much!! Have an awesome adventure...we will sure have to consider a Spain vacation sometime in the next two years:)
Kristi, for all the Herrings
Post a Comment