Thursday, February 14, 2008

Visas - in hand!

It's wild to see... but we are now Residents of Spain. The VISA (temporary 90 day deal) is a sticker in our passports. Exciting times! I was in Houston yesterday and there were no problems at all. :-) The people at the Consulate in Houston are great!!

On the flight home, I made a "to-do" list that is a good 30 items long. Checked off a few of them last night, but I have miles to go! Pray that we are extra productive these next 2 days and also find time to relax and enjoy the process too.

Keep our families in your prayers. It's hard to move so far away from our families... and it seems especially hard right now. We're thankful that we'll be seeing some our family in Madrid soon!

OK.... where's that to-do list??? I'm off...

Jason

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being Spanish Citizens! It is great to hear that you got the Visas. That list of 30 things to do sounds rough considering the short time till you fly to Madrid.

You all will definitely be missed but I will see you in Madrid soon.

Love to you all,
Dad/Grandpa/Rich