Hola,
It´s hard to imagine, but 7 days after all the excitement... Mom is safely home. David too!
The neurosurgeon (his name is Dr. Zerris) met with her this morning, reviewed the MRI´s of his work, and agreed that she´s free to go. Brain surgery and home in 7 days is FAST! The recovery will be a few months for all the internal things to heal... but she´s off to a GREAT start.
She made it here a couple hours ago and is resting and comfortable in a living room chair. The checkout of the hospital and the ride home were, "no biggie". Tonight, we all plan to take it easy and enjoy Becca´s famous BBQ Baked Potato´s. Yum.
Thanks for praying and caring for us all! We´ll update things soon.
Jason
P.S. The dogs were THRILLED to see her and the screechy bird is outside on the porch. He´s currently saying "pretty bird" over and over in an attempt to win his way back into the house. We´ll see. :-)
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
WOW, she's home!!!! How awesome is that!! I can't tell you how happy I was to read that blog!!!
I bet your mom will start to feel much better now that she is in the comfort of her own home.
I bet those dogs were besides themselves when they saw her! They love her so much and she loves them! She has literally saved their lives.
Tell your mom I will call her probably over the weekend. I want her to rest up and take it easy. I am sure the last thing she wants to do is chit chat on the phone with anyone. Please send our loves to her and tell her to take it EASY and not over do anything.
Tell your mom and Dave to call me if they need help with the dogs or anything.
Love to all
Jacki Mulkey
Wow, that's wonderful news!!!
Rob
I can't tell you how often I've prayed and thought of Vicky - may God be praised! I'm SURE 'HOME' never looked so good. I'm praying for the rest and relaxation she needs. Her body has been through so much - lots needed to restore it!!! BUT GOD! Praising Him with each of you! Lovingly, Marilyn
Post a Comment