Tuesday, April 1, 2008

So... how´s that Spanish coming??

(posted in btwn meetings on my "lunch break" at 2:40pm)

I´ve been having a terrible time keeping my cellphone operational. All the international travel and roaming charges are causing problems and they have shut down my service at the moment. I spend a lot of time on the phone and it´s surely very expensive.

This morning, I get this message on my cellphone:

la caixa. abonament. nomina (TRF) 2.063,23 euros compte acabat en 731. Consulti el seu saldo a linia oberta mobil, a mobil.lacaixa.es

I have no clue what this is all about. No idea! I did check my Spanish bank and made sure that a big chunk of money hadn´t been taken out. :-) I plan to send this to my assistant in a moment to determine what´s going on!

Oh... and I met with our supervisor of the cellphone plans later in the day and all is fixed. No more limits for the traveling salesman. Whew...

Jason

P.S. Please note that there´s a new and MUCH more interesting post today from Becca.... it´s below...

1 comment:

CAMINO said...

Hey Jason, when are you going to post about your trip to Jerusalem? I've been waiting to hear the details of that adventure.

Toby