quick post this morning...
1. Small Group
We had our first informal small group meeting on Tuesday night (8th). We had 3 families come to our house and the time was very enjoyable and relaxing. We spent the time just talking about why we are in Spain and telling about how long married... how we met... etc. I think it was a success and we´re looking forward to continuing the relationships and growing the group, potentially. Thanks for praying for us!
2. School
Katie started her school on Tuesday and Wednesday morning... and is loving it. I´m sure Becca will post more on it another time... but she ran into the school and never looked back. On Wednesday morning, she POPPED out of bed talking about her friends and how glad she was to be going to see them. :-) We´re thankful that she´s happy and I´m very thankful for Becca´s hard work and diligence in finding the right school for her. She has worked, prayed, stressed on this decision for our girl. Katie´s good start is likely due to Becca´s care and attention to this decision... :-)
3. Ireland
I´m writing from a conference room in IBM´s development lab just outside of Dublin. We arrived separately yesterday and after my meetings I went out to dinner with my colleagues last night at a traditional Irish restaurant. There was singing, dancing, great food and fresh Guiness. It was a great time. Katie and Bec made it in about 9pm and were still sleeping when I left the room this am. I think they are going to go out and about today. I´ll join them tonight for dinner and can´t wait to hear about their adventures!
BTW, it´s really nice to be in a place where everyone speaks English. Greatness!
Jason
- a guy who is (at least) average height here... maybe even a little bit ¨tall¨. :-)
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment