Thursday, December 13, 2007

This Blogging is SUCH fun....

OK... so this is probably a violation of the blogging code of conduct... but WOW is it fun to see comments and know that someone is actually reading these posts. Very cool.

Today was hard. On one hand, the move people are telling me this will take more time than we expect and that we're doing things differently than they'd recommend. On the other hand I have my new manager (who is french) exclaiming, "Ridiculous!! Do they think we are fools?! We are trying to run a business here!" (imagine your best Inspector Clouseau accent) when I told him of the potential multi-month delay. It was funny.

We are a bit unsure of the day's developments... but the good news is that I can work from here in January (doing the new job) and after our late January customer conference in Florida, I'll head to Madrid. I have my mgmts (and HR's) agreement to allow me to travel back/forth if the wait stretches too long. It's a bit of a risk and it's a not our vision for how this should work, but we're praying and keeping our sense of adventure and "flexibility" about us.

We shall see.

Thanks for praying for us. ... and for reading the blog... :-)

Jason

2 comments:

Michele said...

Mom told me your exciting news. I am sure it will be a great opportunity. Perhaps I can visit; I've never been to Spain. Merry Christmas and good luck!
Michele Ritz

Mandy and Tim said...

Sounds like every day is a new adventure! Have fun in Spain this weekend. We're praying for you.

Tim and Mandy