Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Spain!

It looks definite that we're headed to Madrid, Spain with IBM! I'll be a Manager and Sales Executive for our Portal software portfolio. My territory will be: Spain, Portugal, Italy, Morocco, Tunisia, Israel, Turkey, Greece, Italy, France, Luxembourg, Amsterdam and Belgium. Given that my current teams' territory is MO, KS, AR, OK, TX and LA... I'd say this is a dramatic change!!

I received confirmation today from the "mobility center" in Europe that they are working on our details for coming over. It's exciting opportunity for us personally and for me professionally. Exciting and a little scary all at the same time. :-)

The timeline is still very much up in the air. We are still hoping to go over this week... which may be very unrealistic. We'd need to leave in 2 days and I have the sense that there is much paperwork to do prior to them allowing us to come for the Survey trip.

However, if we aren't able to come this week... I'll ask that the Survey trip occur in early January. That will be a bit of a delay from the original plan, but it'll all work out fine in the end.

Exciting times. Pray for us. We still have a gazillion loose ends and unknowns in this whole process.

Wikipedia has all the Spain facts you'd ever need to know.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spain

No comments: