OK, I thought I should fess up...
I am compiling this blog into books so that we will have a record of the blog when we get back to Texas. There have been a couple of posts that I wanted to write, but as I am ALWAYS behind on this blog, they just never got written. So... in an effort for the blog books to be complete... I went back and wrote those missing posts and dated them so that they would fall in their chronological places!
But then I noticed that those retro posts weren't showing up on my blog reader - so I figured I'd better tell you about them so they would actually get read :-)
So here is my post on my 35th birthday and here is my post on Mother's Day. Hope you enjoy them. :-)
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment