
OK - true confessions, although I am going to fix the date to read sometime last February, I am actually writing this blog post on 28 December 2009 :-) This is just a "missing" post that I never wrote... and I am now compiling our blog into books to take home with us and want the blog to be "complete".... so here you go :-)

For my 35th birthday, my mom had planned a big surprise - she bought me
35 presents to open in the days leading up to my birthday!! I was really blown away - and I felt spoiled like a kid again! It was super fun to see what was inside all the colorful packages - the gifts ranged from yummy American food to new clothes to People magazines :-) to matching PJs for Katie & I. My dad said that the next time she has a big idea like that we should definitely not be living overseas where they have to tote it all to me in 4 suitcases! :-)


Katie loved helping Mimi make my birthday cake - she was so proud of herself :-)


Then for my actual birthday, Jason completely decked out my recliner with balloons and streamers. I was one spoiled girl, that's for sure!! And yes, 35 has been as good of a year as its beginning :-)
So there you go - lacking details, perhaps, but full of fun pictures :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment