As I downloaded the pics this evening for the previous post, it occurs to me that much has happened that I have not blogged about :-). So here is a little snippet from Halloween that I thought you might enjoy. Katie was a Spanish flamenco dancer for Halloween, complete with castanets & "official" shoes. We got to go trick-or-treating with her Casteel cousins - which was truly a treat!
Another update - we are so happy to tell you that Jason's mom is still doing really well! She is healing and regaining her strength, but is in less pain all the time and feeling good. She got her stitches out 10 days ago or so and the dr is just thrilled with how much of her tumor he was able to remove and with how well she's doing. We are so thankful for the amazing things God has done for us!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment