Saturday, June 7, 2008

Cows in Switzerland

Jason has had a long-held ambition related to cows: he is always trying to get them to respond to him, whether by looking at him after he has honked at them in the car or by mooing at them to see if they moo back. (I believe this started on loooong drives to and from Lubbock) This may be the greatest success he has ever enjoyed. And yes, Jason truly did inspire this fine bit of mooing :-). You can not imagine how proud he is of this "accomplishment".

BTW - it is also a great example of the beautiful music we heard from the bells the Swiss hang on the necks of their cows. Quite nice.

Enjoy :-)

4 comments:

Mandy and Tim said...

I personally like the laughing in the background. Well done Jason - pretty impressive, especially in a different language.

Anonymous said...

We'll try to get the cows to agree to a sing-a-long in August with you. Don't expect too much from Daisy, though, as she's a grouch, but Zinnia is more compliant since she's had her baby. We'll look forward to it -- maybe a party! Love you 3. Mom

Anonymous said...

This is just so mooo-ving!
Love,
Jenn

The Young Zoo said...

And here I was thinking I was the only one that tried to get cows to moo. It has been a secret that I've held close for so long. It feels good to get it out.