Tuesday, January 20, 2009

For Daddy :-)

Well, Daddy is out of town this week - he is enjoying the whirlwind that is the Lotus conference in Orlando, Florida. Katie got her hair cut today and we thought he (and you :-) ) might enjoy seeing some pics of the new do. Katie could not stop looking at herself in the mirror all evening (not that that is terribly odd... but maybe a bit more than usual :-) ).

I'm feeling very patriotic today and am very thankful for slingbox to watch the inauguration on tonight! "God bless America - Land that I love! Stand beside her, and guide her, through the night with the light from above. From the mountains, to the prairies, to the oceans white with foam. God bless America, my Home sweet Home! God bless America, my Home sweet Home!"

Good night!


5 comments:

Jason said...

ahhh, she´s beautiful! I had a dream about you all last night. I miss you both and this makes me miss you more. Today s the last full day... so starting home tomorrow. :-)

Anonymous said...

Godspeed as you travel home to Spain, Jas. Katie, you are a vision with your new haircut! Such a beauty! We love ya'll and miss you. J/B/C/C

irv.twinmom said...

Wow! She looks so grown up. How does that happen so fast? Isn't it amazing how a haircut can add a year to a child's face! That happened at Jessie's last hair cut too. I wish you all well and safe travels to you, Jason!
Laura

Anonymous said...

Katie you look beautiful with your new hair style! She has lost that toddler look. But as she says, she is 5 and that is big. haha

Jason I hope your Lotus meetings were good ones and a that you had a good trip without delays.

Becca, I know you will be glad to have him home and things back to normal.

Love and hugs,
Dad/Rich/Grandpa

Anonymous said...

Becca, I forgot to say that the inauguration was moving and exciting for me too. Your song quote is so true and patriotic is a good feeling.

God bless America!

Love,
Rich