After a great night out to our favorite restaurant in Madrid... Tracy and Becca are headed for London for a couple days. They are leaving on Thursday morning and returning to our Spanish home on Sat night late.
Yesterday while Katie and I went to school & work... they toured around the city center and shopped. I'm sure Becca will post more on it later.
It's great fun having Tracy here! We're enjoying showing her our world in Spain. :-)
I'm taking Thurs/Friday off... so Katie and I have big plans. We are headed to Segovia to see her favorite castle. :-) Tomorrow, we'll likely see the zoo and go to a little friends 5 year old birthday party. Big fun! We're not sure what we'll do on Saturday yet...
Hope you all are well. Thanks for praying with me for a fun and safe "girl time" for B&T in London. I'm green with envy... but am thinking of a fun guys trip... perhaps golfing in Ireland??? Anyone want to come??
Jason & Katie
2 comments:
I hope Becca and Tracy will have a great time in London and I am sure they will.
Sounds like you and Katie have lots of fun scheduled too. Have fun!
Wow, golfing in Ireland, now that sounds great. Go for it!
Love to you all,
Dad/Grandpa
lol... i put that golfing comment in on a whim... but you're one of several people who've commented to me on it. hummmmm.... perhaps it's a sign...
Post a Comment