Bonjour,
I´ve been to Paris several times this year... and EVERY time I wish Becca and Katie had come with me. I was there last week for some meetings and it´s springtime and BEAUTIFUL. It´s much warmer outside now and the sun is shining. I can see why the Parisian´s take the summer off!
So tomorrow, the 3 of us are going! It´s a quick trip (work for me on Thursday/Friday) with our return on Saturday evening, but it should be fun. I´m looking forward to Katie seeing the sights of Paris. Especially the Eiffel Tower. She is constantly asking me if I saw different cartoon characters when I return from the city. She asks about Toulouse, Marie, Thomas O´Malley, Remy, etc. etc. etc. I have lots of pretend stories about seeing them in town. It´s fun. Now, she can look for herself!
We´ll update things soon and let you know how things go.
Jason
P.S. Why don´t YOU come over and join us on this adventure? :-) (Paris is the same distance as flying to Atlanta from Dallas. Not close... but not far either!)
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment